NORA: Helmer I am sorry but im not the wife for you. I have been useless all this time and borrowing money I must go outside and find my true self [Begins to go.]
HELMER: Go then! [Grabs her arm.] What about the children?
NORA: Let me go! I will not see them! I cannot!
HELMER [draws her over to the window].Look at them. Look, there they are asleep, peaceful and carefree. Tomorrow, when they wake up and call for their mother, they will be motherless.
NORA: [Whispers]. Motherless...!
HELMER: As you once were.
NORA: Motherless! [Struggles with herself, lets her bags fall] This is a sin against myself, I Will stay Helmer I have learned my lesson. I Will not leave you ever again. You are my husband and I Lov.... [Get's Closer to Helmer]
HELMER: [Kissing...]. Nora!
NORA: [Whispers] Shhh... Let's Have another child, I really want it. I want to have another two boys and two more girls.
[Both walks over to their room happily ever after]
Wow vinny nice blog! I like how you incorporated the real play into your blog. How many kids do they end up having?
ReplyDeleteLots Of Kids! She Was Really Wants More Kids. Yup Lots Of Money!
ReplyDelete